INLAND EMPIRE FAST PITCH 2009
(3:30pm to 7:30pm)
May 14, 2009
Hilton Ontario Airport
This event is part of Inland Empire Tech Week that starts May 11, and is produced in conjuction with the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship
The Inland Empire Fast Pitch Competition is a "must attend" event for entrepreneurs looking to jump-start their entrepreneurial dreams and for investors seeking to hear about the latest in innovation in Southern California.
Each of the 12 carefully selected competitors will give a 90 second pitch to a panel of distinguished judges. The winner of the Best Investment Opportunity Award will be automatically invited to make funding presentations at a Tech Coast Angels deal-review screening sessions. They will also recieve a one hour consultation with senior corporate counsel from Best Best & Krieger to discuss business planning and risk management.
There will be a special panel discussion " Funding Opportunities for Entrepreneurs"
How and where start up companies are getting funding. The money is there for the right deals. What the funding sources are looking for from you and who you should be talking to will be discussed. Venture and angel funding as well as SBA and SRIR/STTR funding opportunities will be discussed.
Tom Hamilton, President of Thomas Hamilton Group
John Nelson, Managing Director, California Capital Partners
John Morris, Chaiman Emeritus, Tech Coast Angels and Managing Director, GKM Ventures
Stacey Sanchez, Senior Community Loan Officer, CDC Small Business Finance
The event includes networking with idea generators, Tech Coast Angels members and other interested parties will gather over delicious food and beverages. TCA Fast Pitch events draw hundreds of attendees. Come and be part of the action.
- Learn about exciting new startup investment opportunities.
- Hear from industry experts on " Funding Opportunities for Entrepreneurs"
- Network with hundreds of investors and entrepreneurs.
- Enjoy watching 12 sensational entrepreneurs pitch a panel of expert judges and learn from the judge's comments.
- Learn how Tech Coast Angels has funded close to $100 million in over 150 companies and attracted almost $1 billion from co-investors.
- After the presentations, meet the Tech Coast Angels, judges and presenting companies at the networking reception .
Watch a video from a prior TCA Fast Pitch Competition